The Yakovlev Yak-9 is a single-seat, single-engine fighter plane build by the Soviet Union and used by several countries. This Model specificaly has the markings of the North Korean Air Force.
PBR materials were created in Substance Painter and are compatible with Cycles and EEVEE.
- Mid-resolution Model completely Subdivision-ready
- Pilot is included though not very detailed so not suitable for close-up shots.
- Polygons: 109 975
- Vertices: 105 685
- PBR metal/roughness (For rendering in Blender Cycles and EEVEE)
- 3 materials: Plane par1, Plane part2 and Pilot
- The two texture sets for the plane are 4096x4096
- The Texture for the pilot is 2048x2048
- All texture sets are UV-based
Thank you for your interesst. In case of problems with the files do not hesitate to contact me.
|Published||about 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.82, 2.83|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles, Eevee|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message