- Go to Edit > Edit Preferences
- Go to Add-on tab
- Click on the Install button
- Browse to the downloaded .py file and accept and enable the addon
OPENING THE TOOLBOX
Press Spacebar to open the toolbox or press the toolbox button at the top right corner of the editor.
- To change shortcuts, you can open the toolbox by pressing Spacebar and click on the Settings button (Icon with cog wheels) at top right corner. At the bottom of the Settings popup you can change the shortcuts.
- Goto Add-on preferences, and change it there.