Temple of Sukuh
This 3d environment scene was made for “Dedication Life” Animation, inspired by real temple located in Indonesia ( googling "Candi Sukuh" ), this temple is the sci-fi version of the real temple with some of blue electric energy on the top of it, you can see the original animation here and the director preference here
Get Everything !
As you know this scene also contain some individual vegetations that you can use on your project ( though you can use the scene itself ). So basically, you are not just get the scene that you can't modify, but the scene that you can adjust for your purpose, here is some assets that you get :
- The temple itself
- The ornament
- The pave around the temple
- The individual plants ( 5 model, 3 of them has 3 different shape )
- High resolution textures
- Light Setup
- Composition Setup
So this scene is suit for many purposes, professional and educational ( like researching how the scene is build ). Please also read the Documentation for technical explanation.
How To Use The Scene :
- Extract the "Temple_of_Sukuh.zip" to the file location you want
- Open "env_candi.blend"
- Turn off "Only Render" on Properties Panel ( N ) under Display tab
- Layer 1-5 contains Actual Objects Layer 6-10 contains Parent Objects Layer 11 for Lights and Camera
- Please check Outliner, each duplicate group has their own parent, so you can control the group position from that parent.
- If you have problem with missing textures, go to File/External Data/Find Missing Files and choose textures directory from the extract folder
- Folder structure is pretty straight forward.
Please note that the scene is build on "env_candi.blend", all other blend files are linked to "env_candi.blend"
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!