Russell Hobbs Kettle
- Subdivision ready, as shown in renders.
- All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in .PNG PBR formats.
- Includes textures for rough/met and gloss/spec workflows.
- Logically named objects, materials and textures.
- Modelled in Blender 2.90.1
- Textured in Substance Painter 2020.2.1.
- Rendered in Cycles and Marmoset Toolbag 3 (for overlays and wireframes).
- Modelled to real world scales.
- Fully and efficiently UV unwrapped.
- Game ready.
- Tested in Marmoset Viewer, Marmoset Toolbag, EEVEE and Cycles.
- Base (Shares Kettle Texture set)
- Water (No textures, just water shader)
Textures included in .png format.
Kettle - 4K
- Base Colour (Metallic Colour)
- Roughness (Metallic Black)
- Normal - (OpenGL Unity standard)
- Normal - (DirectX Unreal Standard)
Poly Counts combined (According to Blender inspection tools).
- Face count: 6539
- Vert count: 6497
- Edges: 13018
- Triangulated count: 12618
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Normal Mapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message