A detailed GATX railway tank 3d car model carrying a flammable liquid (UN 1993). Suitable for closeup renders and animations. Will fit into any industrial scene either as a standalone model or with other scenes. Model has real world dimensions:
Length: 14.3 m
Width: 2.9 m
Height: 4.16 m
Model Topology and attributes:
- Native format: Blender 2.91
- Closely modeled to a real tank car.
- Poly count: 268K (242K vertices) including railway track and 246K polys without it.
- Model does not need smoothing modifiers.
- Bogie, track and tank car meshes are separate for easy animation.
- Rusty look for realism.
- Diffuse maps (2k, 4k and 8k).
- Normal, AO, opacity, metalness and roughness each 2k.
- HDRI included.
Scene setup and Renders:
- All renders are done in Blender 2.91 cycles
- Lighting and cameras are included.
- Models are named for easy identification.
- For 3ds max only the model is imported without any scene lights or hdri.
- Very Clean node setup.
- Plug in the image textures and you are ready to go!