"Control the dynamic paint with nodes!"
- It is a procedural dynamic paint tool based on the Geometry Nodes with complete control over Brush and Canvas paint parameters.
- It has three flow modes: Paint Flow, UV Flow, and Mesh Flow.
- Paint on any object (canvas) with another object (brush: Object, Mesh, or Curve).
- Paint can be still or dynamic with effects like Drip, Damp, Spread, Dissolve, Dry, and Wet-Paint Thickness.
- Define the Brush Color based on the Image or Color Map.
- Define the custom force directions to affect the paint dynamics according to your need.
- It generates three masks (Wet Mask, Dry Mask, and Color) that help with shading.
- Another feature is that you can transfer paint from one object to another if they are in contact.
- Animation of the object also affects the dynamics of the paint.
The Blender 3.6x has the baking feature for the Simulation Nodes of the Geometry Nodes. To bake: Select the Object having the simulation nodes -> Physics Tab -> Simulation Nodes (Bottom) -> Press Bake. It will bake and store the cache next to the project file.
Free updates forever
Detailed documentation of settings is included with the files.
AboutThis is a node setup and is made with simulation nodes of the geometry nodes for Blender 3.6x.
You can use this tool in any of your projects (non-commercial or commercial).
You may not redistribute the geometry node group itself, for free or commercially.
Happy Noding... :)
Kuldeep Singh (3D Singh VFX)
Query / SupportInstagram
Updated the files for Blender 3.6 experimental build on 1st May 2023.
- Add the Brush Color. It allows to define the brush color based on the Image or Color map.
- Add the UV Flow. It flows the UV Map of the object based on the forces.
- Add the Mesh Flow. It flows the mesh of the object based on the forces, mainly for the Plane and Spherical Meshes.
|Published||9 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message