Panavia Tornado Ids Gr1
Detailed model of a Panavia Tornado IDS GR1.
Geometry and Rigging
The model is provided as four primary separate meshes (main airframe, cockpit, undercarriage and glass elements) along with separate objects for the weapon loadout (fuel pod, ASRAAM, Sky Shadow ECM pod, Brimstone missile launcher and missile, LITENING targeting pod, Paveway bomb, BOZ countermeasures pod).
The four main meshes are linked to a 60 bone armature - 18 control bones to animate the cockpit canopy, refuelling probe and flight control surfaces - in addition there are three controls to animate the wings, undercarriage and airbrakes.
Including a full loadout, the model consists of 75,255 vertices and 72,774 faces, there are some overlapping faces (in hidden areas that aren't normally visible) and non-manifold geometry so the model is probably not suitable for 3d printing with significant additional work.
Materials and Textures
The model is provided with five PRB materials - the main airframe, undercarriage, cockpit, glass elements, and loadout - fully unwrapped with non-overlapping UVs.
Each material comes with appropriate texture maps:
- Airframe: Base colour (8k), metallic (4k), roughness (4k), normal (8k), ambient occlusion (4k), emission (2k)
- Undercarriage: Base colour (2k), metallic (2k), roughness (2k), normal (2k), ambient occlusion (2k), emission (2k)
- Cockpit: Base colour (4k), metallic (4k), roughness (4k), normal (4k), ambient occlusion (4k), emission (4k)
- Loadout: Base colour (4k), metallic (4k), roughness (4k), normal (4k), ambient occlusion (4k)
- Glass: Base colour (1k), roughness (1k), normal (1k), opacity (1k)
The airframe and loadout materials also come with additional base colour maps in the paint schemes for the UK Royal Air Force, German Luftwaffe, Italian Aeronautica Militare, and Royal Saudi Air Force.
The materials were designed and created using Cycles, but should work with any renderer that supports the PRB metallic workflow.
|Published||6 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, rigged, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: Panavia Tornado, PBR, tornado, metallic-map, 4k, 2k, 8k, fighter-jet, colour-map, aircraft, color map, opacity-map, bcon22, Rigged, emission-map, roughness-map, ao-map, military aircraft, airplane, normal map, raf