Export any node setup as an addon.
Node2Code lets you create an addon from your own custom node shaders. Instantly ready to share (or sell) with only a few clicks.
Mix and Match
Node2Code will generate an addon for Material Nodes, World Nodes, Compositing Nodes, Geometry Nodes or ANY combination of these 4!
Deploy as Panel, Menu Entry or both.
Choose the workflow that works best for your target audience.
Automatically Package Everything.
Node2Code automatically packages all external data. Once exported, Images, Text and External Values will always be available regardless of file location.
Super Simple Operation
With only 4 easy steps you can build your own addon with a few clicks! Once enabled, this addon will provide instant 1 click access to all exported shaders.
Make your addon authentic and unique with the ability to modify the metadata, including author, version, category and more!
Other Blender Market Products that use Node2Code:
...and many more!
Extended Edition (+$10):
5 additional customization guides to help you build the perfect addon. Easy to follow step by step tutorials with Premium support if you run into any issues!
An example of what you can achieve with the Custom Preview Images Guide!
NEW - Geometry Node support
Harness one of the the most advanced Blender tools and make it easy to use! Endless possibilities with high market potential to make the life of your customers easier!
NEW - Easy Icons! No more digging around in the code! With the Ultimate Edition you can add any icons you like to any generated addon with one simple click! Icons now also show up in the menu and on buttons in the case of singular shaders.
Many new enhancements and features are also included in this version such as:
- The option to move nodes immediately after adding them
- Add button now displays the real name of the selected shader
- Icons now shown beside menu entries
- Enhanced Support for Frames and Reroute nodes. No more weird positioning!
- New Documentation
- Better architecture stability, less likely to break in the future
- Bug fixes for the creation of combined addons
Ultimate Edition Roadmap (Future features):
Add Icon Previews via the UIDone!
- More Layout customization
- Automatic input / output linking of Geometry Nodes
- Continued updates for new Blender versions
- Further improvements and stability enhancements.
Take your addon to the next level with the Ultimate Edition for maximum flexibility, uniqueness and aesthetics.
v1.92 (Ultimate Edition) Custom UI Previews:
- (New) Custom UI Previews are now available as an option, no coding required!
- Fixed default selection in UI
- Compatibility information update
v1.91 (Ultimate Edition) Bug Fixes:
- Fix issue with parenting of unselected frames
- Fix return value when not using move on add option
- Compatibility information update
Ultimate Edition added!
- Geometry Node Support
- Custom Icons via UI for Panels and Menu's
- Blender 3.0 Support
- Further enhancements
- Bug Fixes
v1.84 Support Blender 2.92
- Fix issue that was causing errors when deploying certain nodes in Blender 2.92
v1.81 Blender 2.83 Support and bug fixes
- Fix issue that was causing node groups with certain input attributes to throw errors when added in 2.83
- Fix export issue for compositor and world nodes
v1.8 Major Improvements
- Dynamic Image packing, and deployment. Adding node groups in new files only adds required images.
- Better positioning system: Nodes will now be added based on the relative window position rather than the absolute position. This also means that a custom node layout is no longer needed for good positioning.
- Blender version number is dynamic
New Custom Preview Images Guide (Extended Edition)
v1.71 Custom Menu items
- Addons can now be generated as a custom menu item under the shift + a menu.
- Minor bug fixes
v1.61 Minor bug fixes
- Addon combining causing problems with deployment
- Allowing spaces in naming
- Multi-group deployment
v1.6 Massive improvement update
- Automatic removal of unused node trees
- Automatic reusing of node trees
- only used images are packed / saved (should reduce addon size)
- broken image links are automatically removed
- color ramps now fully supported
- generated addons get their own tab
- only N2C texts can be successfully exported
- overwrite option added
- compositing image node fixes
- addon now packaged in a zip file so you don't need to extract anything
- world support
v1.5 Editing addon properties from UI
- Addon properties such as category, author, location and much more can now be edited from within the user interface!
- Documentation update
v1.4 Compositing node support added
- Custom Node setups can now be generated for both compositor and material nodes
- Material properties now also copied across
- Documentation update
- New goal added to allow for UI editing of addon properties (avoid having to unpack / repackage addon before deploying).
v1.3 Extra customization guides added
- Guide for adding custom image icons added
- Guide for changing panel location added
- Enhanced guide of adding Blender icons to EnumProperty items (1 icon per option)
- Documentation updated with more thorough walkthrough of combining addons
- UI prompt added when combining multiple addons without specifying a name
v1.2 Massive Re-Architecture Update
- Texture packing supported
- Frames supported
- Automatic addon zipping
- 50% Reduced file size
- Speed upgrade
- Better workflow
- Improved user interface
v1.11 Fixed bugs + reroute support
- Issues with euler properties for nodes such as the mapping node have now been fixed and encode correctly.
- All input nodes now have their values stored
- Reroute support added
- Bug preventing multiple node groups fixed
- Minor code improvements
2.80 Support Officially Released!
Node2Code now supports customized addon building within Blender 2.80, including cross engine compatibility between Eevee / Cycles. Additional improvements and bug fixes have also been added!
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 3 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.78, 2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message