Medieval mug low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
3D Low Poly VR AR Model inspired by a medieval mug
3D Model Low Poly ready for VR/AR and games or other applications.
With PBR materials, textures and non-overlapping UV layout map.
All textures are included in the package (plus a free HDRI).
Textures provided: base color, height, metallic, normal, roughness, AO.
Textures for Blender Cycles with normal map - Open GL.
UV Layout map and Textures resolution: 2048x2048px and 1024x1024px.
Unity and Unreal textures are exported with Substance Painter 2018 and included.
Files format included:
Scale units meters in Blender in real world dimension and Unreal scale (file fbx).
Made and rendering in Blender v2.79 with Cycles.
1. Created high and low poly resolution with Blender
2. Low poly poligon: 732 vertices: 701
3. Unwrapped and created the UV map
4. Baking Normal map and AO map
5. Created PBR textures with Substance Painter 2018
6. Exported many file formats and 2k, 1k textures for Unity and Unreal
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!