This is a material collection I've created to be used for vehicle interiors that include seats, dashboard and steering wheel customization. It allows you to spice up your interior renders and make them more realistic, eye-catching and detailed. Can be used for cycles and Eevee (Eevee might look different however).
It includes the materials that are ready to be used (more will be added soon as a free update):
- Leather (can be used for seats and plastic parts)
- Leather with Circle Pattern (can be used for seats and steering wheel handle)
- Leather with Diamond Stitched Pattern (can be used for seats, you can also change the color of the stitches of your choice)
- Alcantara (can be used for seats, steering wheel, floors)
- Alcantara with Diamond Stitched Pattern (can be used for seats, you can also change the color of the stitches of your choice)
- Brushed Polished Wood (can be used for parts near the gear area, dashboard parts, door parts)
- Brushed Metal (can be used for parts near the gear area, dashboard parts, door parts)
- Carbon Fiber (can be used for plastic parts including the steering wheel)
How to use
The materials listed above are procedural and can be used with generated coordinates and/or UV Unwrapped, whatever fits with your workflow. They can also be adjusted if you want to increase the scale or if you want to increase/decrease the bump strength/bump distance.
You can also change the color of the leather, carbon fiber and the brushed metal to your choice.
Since the materials are procedural, they don't use a lot of memory, which means you can add them to any of your scenes without having to worry about the memory usage.
Results when used on seats
(seats with Leather shader and Leather Diamond Stiched Pattern shader)
(seats with Alcantara shader with the Alcantara Diamond Stitched shader)
(front seats with dashboard details that uses carbon fiber and alcantara)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
(Disclaimer: The Interior model is not included in this collection, it was only used to demonstrate the look and feel of the materials)
|Published||2 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.9|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message