A concise and accurate virtual horse.
This model is an easy-access horse anatomy reference for artists looking for a better understanding of horse anatomy. For creature artists, 2d and 3d artists, riggers, and animators, this model provides the perfect base for developing characters based on real anatomy.
Three layers of reference for an in-depth understanding of horse anatomy
1. Individually labeled Bones.
2. Individually labeled Muscles, Ligaments & Fascia
3. High-res skin sculpt based on underlying anatomy.
- Retopologized base mesh with multires sculpt for character development
- Basic armature rig for posing adjustments.
- Basic Muscle & Bone real-time materials for easy anatomy identification.
Why choose this?
Unlike many 3d or 2d reference models, this model contains individual objects for every bone and muscle group allowing for quick changes and scaling to transform the generic horse shape into the precise breed and style of model you need. This dynamic construction makes this model more than just a reference, but a useful starting point for creating original creature models.