Hdri Sky Domes Vol 1
Building amazing environments often takes a lot of time. We're here to save you time by providing you with 30 high-quality hdri skydomes for Blender. All come cleaned above the horizon line at 14K resolution and are easy to use - just drag them from the Assets Browser in the viewport!
Why buy those hdris when there are so many Free ones? Well, there are many reasons:
- Quality that matters. All hdri maps were captured using a full-frame Nikon Camera and come in 14K resolution (shooting and processing resolution was much higher). All photos to produce those hdris were captured with quality lenses and professional ND filters to preserve as much dynamic range and sharpness as it is possible.
- Collection diversity: there are 30 very different hdris, captured at different times of the day and of the year. Sunset ethereal skies, overcast skies, clear skies, partly cloudy, and even one starry night hdri make it a very versatile collection for every professional or hobby 3D artist.
- You are buying from a professional. I have been shooting hdri maps since 2010 and I know how to capture and process them properly. You can see all my hdri maps here at https://hdrmaps.com. I also have supplied hdris for Viz-People, Chocofur, and Viz Park in the past. You can find my hdris bundles with software packages: Adobe Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Maxwell Render, 3D Coat, or while using Sketchfab service. Those brands trusted me, so it speaks for itself.
- Huge savings. You'd need to pay around 300€ to purchase them separately from hdrmaps.com
- Blender Cycles compatibility. All hdris in this bundle have been tweaked for the latest Blender Cycles engine. No need to spend hours in Photoshop tweaking them on your own.
- Centered sun. Every hdri is offset so the sun's position is in the very middle of the frame (even if it's behind the clouds). Additionally, each environment is rotated 90 degrees, so the strongest light always comes from the front side.
- Cleared above the horizon. There is only a sky above the horizon line. No birds, power lines, trees, or buildings. The underneath part is filled with mirrored hdri, so you can use it for any camera angle.
- Ease of use: simply drag & drop it from Assets Browsers. Keep in mind that they are tagged [sunset, cloud, clear, night, etc.] so you can easily filter them using "name filter"
List of all hdris coming in the bundle with test renders (Blender 3.3.1 Cycles):
|Published||6 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: hdri skies, Blender night HDRI, asset library, night HDRI, sky, blender hdri, sky hdri, sunset hdri, hdri map, domes, dome