Cinemabot: Rigged Character
This is an original character (so you can change his name freely), based on the Lumière's Cinématographe. It is fully rigged and easy to move.
Materials made for Cycles, using the PBR shading nodes of Blender Guru (difusse, metalness, roughness and normal). All the textures are completely procedural, with some hand painted mask (and the label) to combine diferent layers. The model also includes the already baked textures (at 4k resolution), for better perfonmace at render.
The character is completely rigged, and uses IK controls for an easy posing.
Polygon count: 26,273 (subdiv 0); 105,090 (subdiv 1)
Made of only quads.
More information in the documentation.
Function of each bone
- Cinemabot_Ctrl: Transform the entire mesh
- Foot_IK L/R: IK control to move the legs, and rotate the foots
- Knee L/R: Rotate the legs
- Base: Move the entire body (except hands and foots)
- Pelvis: Rotate (only X axis) the pelvis conection
- Spine_Ctrl: Bend the pelvis conection
- Hand_IK L/R: IK control to move the arms, and rotate the hands
- Fingers and Thumbs: Move the fingers, to open and close the hand
- Neck_base: To rotate the head in all axis.
- Neck: Rotate the head, only X axis
- Head: Rotate the head, only X asis (include projector target helper)
Change the projected image
You can change the projected image by replacing the "Projection" image in the "Textures" folder. To work properly, try to mach the sizes of the original, including the black margin.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!