This add-on lets you turn keyframes into bounce shape.
How to use
- Go to Graph Editor.
- Select two keyframes that you want to turn into bounce shape.
- Press "Bounce" button in header.
- Adjust parameters.
- Bounce Count
- Height: Value of the highest part of the bounce
- Height Falloff: 0 = No falloff. 1 = Top of last bounce will be same as last keyframe value you have selected.
- Timing Falloff: 0 = Almost even. As the value increases, they will move backward.
- Flight Time Ratio: As the value increases, the curve at the top of the bounce becomes smooth.
- Starts With Rise
- Snap to Nearest Frame
- download zip file.
Go to Blender’s user preference, open the Add-ons tab
- click Install and select the zip file.
- Check the box next to its name to enable it.
|Published||10 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: 2d animation, loveblender, 3d animation, keyframe, keyframes, bouncing, bounce, bound