- Low poly model of the Beretta PM12S submachine gun.
- Game ready model: can be used in game engines and scenes in real time.
- The native application is Blender version 3.1.2 (FBX and OBJ formats are included).
- The model is made on a real scale.
- The Blender file comes with all textures packed, all paths are relative and all objects have the transformations applied.
- The model is composed of 27 objects with descriptive names.
- Just open your Blender file, press F12 to render and you will get the main sample image (you will find a collection with a ready lighting setup).
- The model has 9,073 triangles.
- The model is triangulated to ensure its correct operation in any application.
Textures / UVs
- The model is composed of one material with 6 PBR textures in PNG format of 4k resolution.
- In order to get the maximum texture resolution, the model has overlapping UVs.
- Objects that have overlapping UVs have a group of vertices called "Overlapping UVs" which contains the overlapping UVs.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message