Auto Sprite is a simple, all-in-one solution for quickly building and loading sprite sheets!
1. Create a custom sprite sheet by importing an image sequence from a folder or directly using the render output.
2. Select appropriate layout and maximum output resolution
3. Generate your custom sprite sheet
Choose from multiple camera tracking options.
Extensive playback controls
Hair Particle support and per-object random
Includes: Random Color Controls (Hue, Saturation, Value), Random speed / start frame variation.
Automatic Sprite Sheet dimensions
Automatic Camera Tracking constraints
Node based playback controls
Get free resources, help, update notifications and interact with the wider community through the Auto Sprite Discord Server!
What is included?
Auto Sprite Builder (Image Editor)
Auto Sprite Loader (3D View)
Access to Discord Community
Auto Sprite User Manual
Free Lifetime Updates (incl. Email alerts)
Good Karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
v1.1: Major refactor of the entire addon
- Blender 3.2 compatibility
- Enable automatic sprite sheet creation from render output.
- Remove dimension limitations
- Improve execution speed (81%) faster in cold start scenario
- Fix billboard tracking so that it also works for instanced objects like hair particles
- Allow updating of parameters in Toolbar after generation (no need to open shader editor)
- Add options for randomness (random delay, random speed, random tint etc)
- Choose dimensions
- Automatic checks upon loading file (no need to refresh)
Many other bug fixes and improvements
By purchasing this add-on you help support me and the Blender Foundation! However, if you can't afford to buy it, you can download it for free here
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message