15 different types of various Walking Animations, a good way to populate a street scene with many types of pedestrians. From a chill stroll, jammin’ with headphones, to a business guy in a hurry, on the phone, or a happy dance down the street like a fool.
- **NEW! MCO 3D Animation Viewer:
- Walks Player
- Video Highlight Reel: Walks Video
- Please see the complete Animation List:
- Walks Animation List
- Relaxed • Cheerful • Texting • Phone Call • Look Around • Stroll • Listen to Music • Happy Dance • Running Late • Cautious • Creeping • Power Walk • Strut • Skip
FOUR VERSIONS OF EACH STYLE:
- All animations included as Root Motion and In-Place.
- Full length continuous original animations with many random variations, all over 30 seconds.
- Happy Dance is 80 seconds, he does some crazy improv.
- Short looped versions, one to six cycles depending on Style
- Expressively animated fingers.
Fully Blender Native and Optimized - Ready for use with all animation tools, including Rig on the Fly and/or any other animation plugins, and Remap/Retargeting with Auto Rig Pro and Rokoko Studio plugin for Advanced Rigging and Retargeting to other Characters.
MotusMan_v55 rigged Character and Skeleton included.
Blender Conversion created with Brad Clark in association with Rigging Dojo
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message