3D Modeling via sketching in Grease Pencil
quickDraw is a tool that automates many of the tedious processes involved with making geometry from Grease Pencil sketches. You will be able to sketch naturally and have very solid geometry as an output. My main inspirations were 3DCoat, Procreate and CAD software.
Quick Boolean Subtraction!
Separate your geometry quickly!
Voxelize your selections!
- Activate grease pencil and be placed into drawing mode with one click
- Switch between a filled lasso shape and regular line material with one click
- Create geometry out of your grease pencil drawing- intersecting strokes are okay! Sketch in a completely natural way and let this tool create the exact shape you wanted
- Use drawn shapes to subtract from your geo
- Create cutlines
- Draw an area to be separated and expanded
- Cut edge loops into your geo
- Straighten drawn lines ala Procreate
- Turn drawn circles into perfect circles ala Procreate
- VDB remesh modifier with support for multiple selected objects (requires Sculpt Branch)
Please visit http://www.alksndr.com/quickdraw for a full run down and installation guide.