Magnolia for Blender is a set of growing tools targeted to optimizing and improving your Blender workflow.
Easily create edge bevels and bake them into normal maps with the Beveler function ~ Align selected edges to world axes ~ Detect mesh issues including non-manifold geometry with the Mesh Inspector ~ Easy export of multiple objects to Unity & Unreal Engine ~ And more...
Check out the demo below to see the features in action :)
- Add and easily modify and bake edge bevels without struggling with geometry/shading issues
- Non-destructive vertex snapper for blocking/grey-boxing
- Display of non-planar faces to avoid shading issues in hard-surface models
- Align selected edges to world axes
- Export all selected objects at world origin to Unity (.fbx & .obj) and Unreal (.fbx) ~ automatically export PBR maps (.fbx only)
- Inspect and debug meshes for flipped normals, non-manifold geometry, mesh intersections, tris, n-gons and more...
- Assign Object name to Mesh name
- Assign objects with non-uniform scale to self-managed collection ~ easily apply scale
- Stack all select UV faces to 2D Cursor
- Align object based on selected face normal
- Insert edge-loop while maintaining curvature
- Re-sample cylindrical shapes
- Generate objects & automatically apply textures drawing in the Image Editor
- And more ~ send your suggestions ;)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||11 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message