- MODELING TOOL -
for CIRCULAR OBJECTS
and SPIRAL STRUCTURES
based on Fibonacci math.
- for the software blender 2.8 --
create things like: seashells, plant leaves, grass, cactus, pyramids, etc.
note: see pics and demo videos for best impressions
Hint: this product is also available at gumroad: https://gumroad.com/l/fibonarray
Hint: blendermarket takes 30% commision + sales-fee
the addon will spread duplicates in
spiral shapes, circular patterns.
So far creation of spherical- or spiral- structures in blender
and modification in real-time has not been possible.
With this tool you can do it, for example:
spread plant leaves in a circular patterns,
change size, rotation, add randomization.
open blender, in the menu select
select fibonarray.zip, activate the checkbox
for details see file INSTALL.txt
## known issue :
UNDO is not always working as expected
## possible use cases (suggestions):
- green plants, trees, vegetables
- tree leaves distribution, ferny
- flowers, blossom
- sea shells
- ornaments, columns
- jewelry, decoration
- architecture, staircase
- fibonacci patterns
- magic, mystic
- future cities
- home elements, staircase, tents, pavillion
- space plants, waterplants, algae
- and more
- tip a: try higher object count (~300)
- tip b: try with metaballs (slow! choose low object count first ~60)
- tip c: create array, enter edit-mode, move or edit source object, for funny effects.
- tip d: create 2 or more structures, combine them with blender
- tip e: use the bool_tool addon to join created objects into one
## enjoy !