High quality model of a wooden globe. It is great for creating photorealistic architectural visualisation. Model is optimized for subdivision surface and is ready to render in blender cycles.
Originally it was modeled in blender 2.7 and was rendered with cycles. All modifiers are not applied so you can easily control level of detail.
- high quality polygonal model
- scale 1:1
- original size
- all materials and textures are included and properly named
- model is fully textured with all materials applied
- pivot point is on the bottom of the model
- objects are logically named
- scene is ready to render (studio setup)
- subdivision surface for render is set on 2, for view is set on 0
- every model is in separate group
- no special plugin needed to open scene
- an unit is set on metric
- ready for using in visualisation
- textures format: *.jpg
Model which is included in scene:
- single model of a wooden globe
Hope you like it!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 5 years ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message