Weather Data Buoy
High-quality low-poly PBR 3D model of Weather Data Buoy.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
The model is built with great attention to details and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for a close-up.
- 4096 x 4096 PBR Texture Set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
- 4672 Triangles.
- 4752 Vertices.
- Model is one mesh.
- Model is completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.
- Please also contact me if there are any problems after purchase. We will try to solve the problem together ;)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh. It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact me first.
I'll try to make the model printable but I'll let you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
|Published||2 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message