Why Do you need to buy this 3D model ?
I modeled and created this Ocean Buoy to use in any watercraft landscape view composition.
It comes with Low Poly and High Poly Meshes.
In the doc files such Blender, I aplied subdivion and materials.
And the object has proper pivot points locations to make it easy and precise to put in any place and also easy to animate.
Resume everything, you are going to buy It's a model that can be use and reused and It will fits in anything that you make it without trouble and saving thousands of time.
- Comes with Low Poly and High Poly meshes, 1 Docs ( Blender), 1- 5 materials in the doc files
- Good topology
- Good heirarchy and rename objects
- Formats available: Blender,3DS, OBJ, FBX e STL
- Geometry: Polygon Mesh and Subdivision Ready
- Poly Counts: 2.528
- Unids Used: CM
- Formats Textures: PNG
- Total Megabytes Archieves: 29MB
I hope you enjoy and for any problems, wishs or questions just contact me in the comments.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message