Timelapse Tool V1.1.1
Capturing Dyntopo is an Experimental Feature. Enable that in the Addon Preferences (Experimental Settings->Dyntopo) to capture that data
What is TIMELAPSE Tool?
TIMELAPSE Tool is a Blender addon that records timelapse footage of your project in the background.
Capture Screenshots: Record your entire project window at a fixed interval
Capture from Camera: Record from the perspective of the camera in the scene
Animate Cameras: Record from cameras with animation keyframes
Multi-Camera Capture: Record from the perspective of multiple cameras in the scene simultaneously
Lock Shading: Lock the viewport shading settings of the timelapse capture
Generate Video from Image Sequence: Automatically create a timelapse video using the recorded image sequence
More to Come…
Blender 3.0 or above (older versions are not currently supported at this time)
Road Map (Stay Tuned For Future Updates)
- Shading Presets: save and load preset shading lock settings (very useful for green-screen setups)
- Per-Camera Settings: currently all cameras share the same settings. This will let you change resolution, aspect ratio, shading options, etc. on a per-camera basis
- Camera Animation Helper Tools: TIMELAPSE Tool cameras are free to animate just like any other camera in Blender, but I’d like to streamline this process specifically for setting up timelapse cameras
- Improved User Interface: As people use this tool and give feedback, the UI will be updated to support the workflows of active users.
- General Optimizations: Lots of work behind the scenes to improve the performance of this tool. This will always be an active pursuit.
- Mac Support: This is currently in progress. Some users have had no problems using it on their Mac device, but it hasn't been thoroughly tested yet.
TIMELAPSE Tool: v1.1.1
Fixed - Objects with a multiresolution modifier not visible during capture.
TIMELAPSE Tool: v1.1.0
Feature - Detect Idle has been added as a Capture option. This will allow you to capture a timelapse image only after a change is detected in the project (preventing captures that dont have any changes made). I have found this to vastly improve my experience while recording timelapse footage.
Feature - JPEG file format option in the Addon Preferences. Should help with hardrive space issues. (Let me know if you want more options here)
Feature - Zero Padding adds zeros before the name of the image (eg: 0001.png). Found in the Addon Preferences
Tweak - Camera List operations are now available in other modes. This is useful for seeing the view of the timelapse cameras while in edit or sculpt mode.
Tweak - Discord Button added to the Panel (get the quickest addon support there)
Tweak - Record Button turns Blue while Recording (should help with any confusion of if it’s running)
Fixed - Grid disappearing while recording in one of the orthographic orientations
Fixed - Capture queue not completing when another capture starts during the process.
Fixed - Modal Detection broken in Blender 3.5
TIMELAPSE Tool: v1.0.4
Tweak - Interval is now in seconds instead of minutes
Tweak - Animate is now disabled by default
Tweak - Default Image folder has been changed (from //TLTool_Images to //Timelapse_Images)
Fix - Camera Capture not functioning properly when using multiple 3D Viewports (context mismatch)
Fix - Error with Adding Timelapse Cameras when using multiple 3D Viewports
Fix - Timelapse ID not refreshing when creating a new file
Fix - Timelapse ID defaulting to previous ID (discovered when creating a new startup file with Timelapse Tool)
Fix - Custom Panel Category name reverting to Default when closing Blender
BTS - Full Addon Restructure to allow for faster bug fixing and feature additions. (future updates will not take so long)
TIMELAPSE Tool: v1.0.0
Video from Sequence
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message