Why Do you need to buy this 3D model ?
I modeled and created this Impala 1967, it's not 100 % similar to original one, so this vehicle can be use in any composition without trouble with blend, just delete the chevrolet symbol if you like it.
It comes with many bonus, some separate parts of the car in different files for easy use in another projects with different PBR options textures, exclusive imagens for UVs for car clocks and normal maps to headlights, High Poly render scene doc and imagens for your desktop background.
There are 3 ways to use it and one of these It's going to fits well in any game engine and real time renders because it's very low poly with good normals and nice topology, no ngons or triangles that allows you to modify pretty easy the mesh and the normals are fine and will be more easy to put modifiers such subdivision also.
And only in the Blender doc you already have crease on the edges to make easy to use OpenSubdivisions without the need to slide edges. So I created 2 options of use for who works with raytrace renders or use in game engines with textures maps istead and all with 4K and 2K resolution that I baked and will brings the same quality with no subdivion and not only that, if you don't want to use subdivision I included High Poly mesh in the file.( I just don't recommend to use the PBR textures in High Poly Meshes, because as you can see in the imagens both have different topology and there are not UVs in the High Polys also.)
And the objects have proper pivot points locations to make it easy and precise to put in any place, and also easy to move.
Resume everything, you are going to buy It's a model that can be use and reused and It will fits in anything that you make it without trouble and saving thousands of time.
What is it included in this Package?
- Car Body - 2 Base Colors - 2 files( Blender/3DS Max) - 3 different meshes ( High/Mid/Low).
- Interior Indoor - 1 PBR Options Textures - 2 files( Blender/3DS Max) - 3 different meshes ( High/Mid/Low).
- Simple Tire - 3 PBR Options Textures - 2 files( Blender/3DS Max) - 3 different meshes ( High/Mid/Low).
- Wheel Hubcap - 1 PBR Options Textures - 2 files( Blender/3DS Max) - 3 different meshes ( High/Low).
- Front Seat - 3 PBR Options Textures - 2 files( Blender/3DS Max) - 3 different meshes ( High/Low).
- Back Bench Seat - 3 PBR Options Textures - 2 files( Blender/3DS Max) - 3 different meshes ( High/Low).
- Extra UVs Textures - 14 textures
- Background Imagens - 5 imagens
- Comes with low poly and high Poly meshes, 10 Docs ( Blender and 3DSMax 2021/2018), 1-3 presets of PBR Textures and 1- 4 materials in the doc files
- Clean topology and optimized geometry
- Good hierarchy and rename objects
- All UVs unwrapped and there is not overlapping
- PBR support channel (Albeto(Color), AO, Metalic, Normal Map, Roughness, Glass)
- Formats available: Blender, OBJ, FBX, .3DSmax 2021/2018, 3DS e STL
- Geometry: Polygon Mesh and Subdivision Ready
- Poly Counts: 37.180
- Unids Used: CM
- Formats Textures: PNG
- Resolution Textures: 4098x4098(4K), 2048x2048(2K)
- Total Megabytes Archives: 782MB
I hope you enjoy and for any problems, wishs or questions just contact me in the comments.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message