Did you ever wonder, what objects in your scene are the most demanding and consuming regarding comuting resources because of their verts amount or the used subsurflevel...?
This Add-on sorts the objects in your scene with various order methodes and shows up a ranking to identify Objects with high polycount or many modifiers at first sight.
- amount of vertices
- amount of modifiers (showing the modifiers)
- filter 'phisics' modifier
- subsurf level
- materials (showing the materials)
- textures (showing the textures)
- filter materials with normal input
- more to come...
The script helps you to have an overview on your scene.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message