The SnowFX tool makes snow modeling a lot more easy & fun to create within Blender 2.8.
You can drop snow on the go, or paint using the Snow Painter for more art direction.
Creating snow in the CGI world, can be pretty tedious. You'd have to deal with a time consuming setup and this tool converts that process into an easy to use operator for painting/dropping snow directly onto your objects.
Snow generation isn't the only thing this tool is capable of, it includes a Snow Editor which lets you alter the shape & look of the snow after applying.
Here are the list of the current features this add-on is packed with.
- Drop Snow on top of your object
- Paint Snow
- Snow Height Editor
- Add snow layers & combine snow as you paint.
- Snow Material Library
- Simulated Snow
- Minimum hardware-
- 32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
- 2 GB RAM
- 24 bits 1280×768 display
- Mouse or trackpad
- OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
- 64-bit quad core CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- Full HD display with 24 bit color
- Three button mouse
- OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 1 GB RAM