Setit - Object To Mouse
SetIt - Object to Mouse allows you to set your active unparented Object to your Mouse Position in different ways.
- When you add a new Object, simply press a Key instead of constantly changing the Blender Cursor Position.
- You can move Object along your Viewport Mouse Vector if you want to change the distance.
- An easier way to pull objects near you.
- Set Objects on the Surface of other Objects. Either the nearest Vertex (Default) or the Location (Origin)
- You can easily change the Shortcut Key in the Add-on Preferences
Check out my other products: https://blendermarket.com/creators/ebtrr
Sketchfab: https://sketchfab.com/ebtrrGumroad: https://ebtrr.gumroad.com
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
For feature requests and Bug reports, you can use the Discords Channels or the Blender Market Contact Formular.
Move added Objects to your Mouse Curser:
Example for pulling Objects and Setting them on the Ground:
Set Object on another Object from every direction (Vertex Mode):
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message