Enhance your workflow with this awesomes and carefully designed sculpt and paint widgets!
NEW EXTENDED DOCUMENTATION !
> Read Documentation <
Where can I find the tool?
[ for SculptWheel case ]
- HOLD 'Space' key to trigger it on Sculpt mode, release so it goes away! It will be filled with default brushes and tools for you (you can change them later or create other toolset).
- Addon panel can be found in 3D Viewport's sidebar > 'Sculpt' tab > 'Sculpt Wheel' panel
[ for PaintWheel case ]
- HOLD 'Space' key to trigger it on Texture Paint and Vertex Paint modes, release so it goes away! But you can configure this to keep open and close when pressing again the hotkey. Note you can configure this key but by default is the spacebar.
- For both paint modes, panel can be found in 3D Viewport's sidebar > 'Paint' tab > 'Paint Wheel' panel
How can I update the addon?
To update it in a safe way:
1. Disable it (uncheck the addon in the preferences).
2. Click at 'Remove' to remove the addon from Blender.
3. Close Blender and open it again.
4. Install new addon version.
Weight Wheel [NEW!]
AskNK: (review based on v0.4)
Review by ijigen (based on v0.4)
Steven Scott: (review based on v0.3)
v2.0 - BIG UPDATE!
- New widget for Weight Paint, including: gesture pad and pie buttons (as for SculptWheel), visual slider for weight value, tools and weight markers with quick-snap to value action.
- BIG REFACTOR: Note that because of this you may lose old configurations/toolsets/custom buttons. This was something needed as the addon was getting bigger and bigger from only one mode to 4 and still growing! So this refactor is meant to improve development and support.
- Renewed preference settings. Now all it’s better organized.
- Improved panels, specially the Toolsets subpanel for Sculpt Wheel that is was completely renewed.
- Can import and export active toolset brushes to a library .blend file.
- Can export all (or filtered) toolsets to a library .blend file.
- Can do backups of all addon data. (importer to restore data will be next subversion).
- Can mark toolsets as GLOBAL to share them across all .blend files. Global toolsets are loaded directly when you open up any .blend file.
- Can save and reload global toolsets to export changes to source or re-import from source and discard changes.
- Can do daily backups.
- Added missing tooltips to buttons and properties.
- THEMES! Now you can tweak some wheel colors in the preferences!
- Added missing tooltips to buttons and properties. Please report if you see some without tooltip.
- UX: Strenght value in gesture pad had a noticeable horizontal jumping while sliding it.
- Fix: It was impossible to add custom Menus as custom buttons in SculptWheel.
- Much much more!
v1.0a - Release Hot-Fix. MacOS issue, not being able to enable addon.
v1.0 - BIG UPDATE! New Widget for Painting!
- New widget for texture paint and vertex paint, including an SV+H cool color picker, brush size+strenght radial sliders and color preview.
- Move most properties to preferences so they are shared across all your projects and you don't have to tweak them each time you create a new project.
- Fix: missing icon for cloth filter.
- Fix: glitchy icons starting from Blender 2.90+.
- Now custom icons are auto-crop to fit well inside the circles.
- More feedback when entering edit mode. Edit button behaves as a toggle now.
- Support relative paths for custom brush icons.
- Supports Blender 2.91, including icons for new tools.
- Some tweaks in the SculptWheel style.
v0.5 - Regression fixes !
- FIX: Regression. Custom operators don't work.
- FIX: Regression. Some brushes (multi-plane scrape and slide-relax) cause error when invoking Sculpt Wheel.
v0.4a - Update hotfix!
v0.4 - Fan-service Update !
- Added support with custom colors for tools + 2 modes: outline and background.
- Support MacOS.
- Added option to select tool on release.
- Solved some annoying bugs!
- Now by default the filepath to create custom buttons points up to a Blender icon library with more than 700 icons !!!
- Added support with custom keymap, you can change it directly from wheel settings and addon preferences.
- Added support to tools that are not brushes!
- Add option to keep wheel opened until you press and release your hotkey again.
- Created extended documentation!
- Adaptive: Support higher/lower DPI screens based on Blender window size.
- More responsive and relative interface elements all around.
- Better text vertical alignment in pad for tooltip when hovering custom buttons and tools/brushes.
- Other small visual improvements.
v0.2 - Release Hotfixes
- 'Show Tool Names' option is disabling toolset indicators in widget. Also solved another issue causing a similar effect but in the pad.
- Can't remove toolset. Functionality is not exposed, now near the active toolset name you have a 'trash' icon to remove active toolset.
- Now image path at Custom Buttons > Create section supports relative paths.
v0.1 - Release version
- Docs Sheet from 0.1 version :