High-quality low-poly 3D model of Scissor Lift Platform. The package includes two models with an open and closed lift platform.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine. It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with detailed textures. The model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with the correct geometry, this way it is also good enough for close-ups.
- 4096 x 4096 Diffuse and AO textures
- 4579 Triangles
- 2505 Polygons
- 2752 Vertices
- The model is correctly divided into main part and wheels.
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- Blender 2.9 and 3.0 (Eevee and Cycles)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message