High-quality low-poly 3D model of U.S. School Bus. The interior part is also modeled, but with less detail. The model is
split into the main part and wheels to be ready for the rigging
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine. It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with detailed textures. Model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with the correct geometry, this way it is also good enough for close-ups.
- 4096 x 4096 Diffuse and AO textures
- 6244 Triangles
- 3814 Polygons
- 3773 Vertices
- The model is correctly divided into main part and wheels.
- Model completely unwrapped.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- Blender 2.9 and 3.0 (Eevee and Cycles)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
|Published||6 months ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message