Rigged game ready emerald tree boa model created to match the reptile's real world scale, shape, skin scales and colours as accurately as possible. Setup with PBR textures in Blender 2.80, ready for animation and rendering with eevee and cycles.
The model has clean topology and non overlapping UV. Most suitable for close up vfx shots and renders, animation and real time projects. There are 3 versions of the model to chose from.
Default render set up is eevee but can be switched to cycles.
- Faces: High Poly – 8883, Low Poly – 2319,
- Vertices: High Poly – 8868, Low Poly – 2446
- Triangles: High Poly – 17614, Low Poly – 4770
-Texture Resolution: 4K, 2K (Poly Art)
- 3 model versions (High Poly, Low Poly and Poly Art)
- PBR Materials and Textures
- Texture maps Included: Albedo, Normal Map, Roughness
- 8 Shape Keys
- 2 Rig Variants
- Unity and UE4 PBR Texture Maps Included
- 77 Bones
- Photoshop CS6 Texture Map Template
The model is rigged with bones only and comes in two rig variants. The FK rig is for quick FK animation and poses while the IK rig is for animation along a path/spline. Spline or path setup is not provided.