Attention! This material pack requires Blender version 2.78 or higher. Won't work on 2.77a and lower.
This material pack contains 11 various construction materials for Cycles render. Note that all of them also can be found in Real Materials Mega Pack (1$ per material).
- Brickwork red [displacement map is included]
- Brickwork decorative red [displacement map is included]
- Brickwork decorative stone [displacement map is included]
- Brickwork decorative particles [displacement map is included]
- Concrete generic [displacement map is included]
- Concrete generic aged [displacement map is included]
- Granite wall [displacement map is included]
- Granite wall decorative
- Granite wall polished
- Stonework decorative [displacement map is included]
- Stonework decorative slabs [displacement map is included]
Main details and features:
- These materials are mostly based on 4K textures (UVs on meshes are required!).
- Friendly & rich interface for tweaking, no need for touching nodes.
- Adjustable main settings, layers of paint/special effects/grunge/dust, flexible UV controls and displacement settings (only for materials marked above as "displacement map is included").
Current version is 2.83 (changelog is on the "Documentation" tab), for additional information please visit this page.
- Initial release.
Known issues: when 3D viewport switched to "Material" mode Blender hangs for half minute (or more, depends of CPU), after that meshes with that material will look pure black. This issue reported as bug but unfortunately can't be fixed because "Material" viewport rendering mode by design ignores all optimizations inside node tree and trying to render ALL nodes (and dies on complex material like this one); maybe in Blender v2.8 it will be fixed.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!