Iteration 10 - Raven B Model - Mach 8-10, 22 Passenger hypersonic business jet. New iteration reflects design changes from Raven A Model, which is an SSTO, a real one. ALL technologies associated "are" developed. It is also ZERO CARBON.
Not a graphics design or graphics rendering, but sanitized cad screenshots. This is not a concept, but ready for serial production. Not really looking for investors and such. Everything DOD is funding for hypersonic fixed aircraft is OLD and rehashed perpetually for 40+ years at 10X the price. Others, pushing supersonics and hypersonics, also very old technologies at very expensive prices and operating costs. This, about the same as a G650 or Global Express costs and operating costs and normalized Mach 10 dynamics in all regards in atmosphere.
irst, unlike Raven Model A, the SSTO orbital version. Raven Business Jet is not an orbital version, but a long range human passenger hypersonic business jet that is able to cruise at Mach 8-10 safely with a range beyond 7,000 miles, Reaching 8,000 NM is becomes nothing more then gliding another thousand miles before air braking.
Normal long range private aircraft, a 7,000 mile flight could easily endure a 13-14 hour trip time. With Raven, the same flight will average apx 1.5 hours, including take off, accent, descent, and landing. Actually time at high velocity enroute, apx 1 hour.
Raven is a new kind of plane. Able to fly at subsonic, supersonic, and hypersonic velocities up to Mach 10, for normalized hypersonic flight and 6,000F thermal resistance at hypersonic velocities.
Textures - 8192x8192x4, 4096x4096x6, 2048x2048x3, 1024x1024x4, 512x512x 1
- Tris- 14000
PLEASE NOTE: MAX, FBX and OBJ formats have basic materials and rendering of these models can differ from the provided images.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2020. Fidelity is optimal up to a 8K render. Renders have no postprocessing. --INFO ABOUT 3D MODELS: Features:
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
- Maya 2012
- Cinema 4D R12
Textures: ( just for the models have textures )
- High resolution ( ready for 4K rendering ) and named, easy to find and editing.