This procedural shader allows to simulate raindrops, for any type of mesh (character, hard surface, building...) and surface (wood, concrete, asphalt...). The flow of raindrops is realistic, which gives the perfect illusion.
Operating system: This product is developed only for Windows users.
Minimum Performance: I3 2.5Ghz/ 4GB/ GeForce 750 / Windows 10.
(No refunds will be given for users ignoring this warning, thank you for your understanding).
- 100% Procedural.
- Wind force control.
- Flow velocity control
- Wind direction control.
- Bonus: rain particle system.
- Ready for Blender 2.82 (EEVEE).
- The simplified version is ready for glass surfaces.
- The optimized version is ready for any type of surface except glass.
- Note*: Make sure you have a good understanding of how particle systems work, (no support will be available for this topic, as there are many free tutorials).
- Note*: When you duplicate the material (pure-rain drop), the control of the options (rain fall, wind strenght, wind direction) depends on the first material. If you want to have an independent control of the options (rain fall, wind strenght, wind direction) for each material you have to import the shader several times in the scene.