Each of the following features can be easily tweaked and customized to your liking:
- Scale: general scale of the texture. Works the same as any other texture. Affects displacement accordingly.
- Vertical Stretch: how much the texture is scaled vertically (UV y direction).
- Wood 1 Color: Color of the upper layer of the bark wood.
- Wood 2 Color: Color of the lower layer of the bark wood.
- Wood Color Variation: Controls the mix between Wood 1 Color and Wood 2 Color.
- Moss 1 Color: Color of the lower layer of moss, concentrated within the cracks.
- Moss 1: Amount of lower-layer moss.
- Moss 2 Color: Color of the upper layer of moss.
- Moss 2: Amount of upper-layer moss.
- Displacement: Overall strength of the displacement of the material. It may be necessary to calibrate depending on the object's size.
- Large Bumps: Height of bumps between cracks. Affects displacement.
- Medium Bumps: Height of bumps within the large bumps. Affects displacement.
- Small Bumps: Height of smaller bumps, the overll texture of the wood. Doesn't affect displacement, only the bump map.
- Cracks: Depth and span of the cracks in between large bumps.
- Randomness: Randomness of the bumps. 0 is mostly in a grid, while 1 is completely random.
- Seed: Random seed for the textures used. To have variability between different trees, plug the random output of an Object Info node into this input.
- Wetness: How wet the wood is. Mainly affects roughness and clearcoat of the material.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message