Precious metal - Cycles procedural shader
Let me introduse - full procedural shader for cycles. Precious metal!
Node based shader for Cycles render. Result of my research surfaces of precious metals. Idea - create One shader which will be allow get any precious metal.
It can be useful for get different types & results of Precious metals, using one complex node with different settings. If you need custom gold content, find it in wikipedia percentage ratio & tweak manually. Or, for quick result use ready presets (include in CGW_Metal_Precious_preeset's). Fell free!
- Fully procedural
- Create custom Gold content (by mixing Aurum, Silver, Cuprum, Steel, Cadmium)
- Item include color presets for Precious metal - it is color presets on gold
- Use custom displacement textures
- Assign color presets of Nobel content
- UV unwrap not necessary
- Quick setup
- Any scale, give clarity & clear result (zoom 100%-200% - no matter :)
- А variety of results
- quickly assign to model
- arch. viz.
- subject visualization
- baking textures
- animation & VFX
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 5 years ago|
|Software Version||2.7x, 2.77, 2.78, 2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message