Low-poly 3D model of Police Car. The interior part is also modeled but with less detail.
This 3D model can be rendered in Blender Cycles or Eevee. Some sample scenes for both renderers are included. It can also be used in games and other VR/AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine as it has optimized geometry and is equipped with all required textures.
This asset was built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry. I have made every effort to ensure that the textures are as detailed as possible, and made with the greatest care.
Bonus! Blender example scenes included (details are shown in the screenshots).
- 2048 x 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- 5157 Triangles
- 2823 Polygons
- 2853 Vertices
- Model is correctly divided into main part and wheels.
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any help or further information about this 3D model. I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.
The best way to contact me is via "Ask a Question" form on the right.
- Please also contact me if there are any problems after purchase. We will try to solve the problem together :)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing. It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh. It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact me first. I'll try to make the model printable but I'll let you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
- You can also contact me directly via dedicated support e-mail: [email protected]
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message