Playblast 1.3 is here!! (released in December 2021)
Playblast Addon is the most fastest and comfortable way to make previews of your animations.Motivation
Usually, when you animate a shot, you need to make a lot of previews to check that everything is fine, especially regarding of timing. But blender doesn’t handle separately the final-render and the openGL-render.
For this reason you need to change the parameters over and over again. To solve this problem I have created this addon.
How does this addon help you?
This addon will allow you to define a default behavior to perform playblasts quickly, without worrying about a lot of unnecessary settings every time.
Simply configure the behavior that suits your needs only once, in the addon preferences. You can also overwrite some of these parameters on the fly.
0. If you have an older version of the addon, uninstall it first.
1. Download the zip file.
2. Go to Edit > Preferences > Addons > Install. And select the zip file on your computer.
3. Activate the addon with the checkbox.
4. Modify the addon preferences as needed.
5. Save the preferences.
This addon has a lot of preferences. This will allow you not to have to configure the output, format, codecs, resolution, etc, every time. Enjoy it!
To see the details of each option go to the documentation subpage.
At least in te initial version you can't cancel rendering. Please save your file always, and wait patiently for the task to finish.
The h264 codec requires you to work with resolutions divisible by 2. Pay attention to your resolution in width and height. Anyway if the resolution does not match I have automated a solution! :D (only when "resize method" preference is active).
Currently Blender's internal player has some problems with audio playback. If you experience this type of problem, I recommend setting up an external player, such as VLC, which is free and open source (https://www.videolan.org).
Setting up an external player
- Shortut CTRL+SHIFT+F12 is added for Playblast operator.
- Added a new operator for replay the last playblast, also with CTRL+SHIFT+F11 (If you change the addon-prefs you will have to make the playblast again, to be able to replay).
- Added a new operator for quickly create an "Turnaround-Camera".
- New operator for open the folder that contains the playblast with the operative-system file browser (eg. Windows Explorer, Linux Nautilus, etc.).
New UI, now all the addon utilities coexist in a popover. You can show this popover in two locations.
New operator for open Addon Preferences.
New operators for add version suffixes.
New quick settings options for override some preferences.
Addon preferences now are more compact, and it brings some new options.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||10 months ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message