I have been asked to create amazing gemstones materials for OCTANERENDER. Here it is, and now I made it ULTIMATE. The renders speak for themselves. The gems are all based on gemmological real life data and come with their natural inclusions flaws for the best realism.
- Diamond Black & White
- Corundum (Ruby, sapphire and color sapphire)
- Beryl (Emerald, Acuamarine, Morganite, Heliodore)
- Topaz (3 colors)
- Tourmaline (with real life double refraction setup)
- Garnets (3 variations)
- Quartz (5 variations)
- Opal (works for light and dark and all colored shines)
- Lapislazuli (with inclusions)
- Agate (works for all colors)
- Turquoise (with or without pirite and dirt inclusions)
- Obsidian (arrow shaped)
- Mother of pearl
all ORBX file format included, makes it broadly compatible with other softwares (like CINEMA 4D by example)
all OBJ geometry files included, so the geometry can also be used in other softwares.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.6x, 2.7x, 2.77, 2.78, 2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
|Render Engine Used||octane|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message