Adding damages has never been so simple and fun. Just select your model and click on "Make Damage", adjust to your taste, and "Apply".
Why should you even bother about damages?
• NEW Multi-selection feature – Want to apply damage to a bunch of objects* at once? Now you can!
• Instant visual feedback – Any adjustments instantly appear on your model in realtime.
• Slim UI with adjustable parameters – No digging in tens of sliders and meaningless numbers.
• Variety of procedural noises - Hundreds of variations for the damage with no repeat.
• Auto material creation. - OCD will assign a material to the damaged parts and it's smart enough to see if your object already has a material.
• RECALL function – No more need to try to find the copy of the original model if you want to try different noise or even add/remove some details after Apply. With RECALL you have the option to change your mind even days after*.
• Ctrl/Cmd function – Gives you some additional control over your workflow. Now you can apply damage even faster.
• Procedural approach – Imagine if after a day of sculpting all these details by hand you will have to change something and start all over again. With an OCD add-on, you have total control over your time and effort.
NOTE that OCD works with real geometry and can ruin your model (and it does), so please make a backup copy of an object or scene beforehand. (crucial for production environment)
With the RECALL function, you have an option to change your mind at any time.
• RECALL will get you covered even if you'd change Loc/Rot/Scale of a Damaged object.
• Hold Ctrl (Win) or Cmd(Mac) while clicking on the APPLY button and OCD will make damages more detailed with denser polygons.
(Do not apply on objects that are more than 2 times bigger than the default cube)
OCD add-on let you choose different NOISE types
• The most useful are: Clouds, Musgrave and Marble
With these three you can achieve almost any possible result, REAL or STYLIZED.
(noises are not combinable)
Auto material creation.
• You can have several materials on an object.
• Now you can damage more than one object at a time. (Amount of objects depends on your computer specs. Test it first on a small group. The result will appear after all computations were done. Too many objects could freeze Blender)
• Build 1.0.3 - Fixed bug with GUI language other than English.
• Build 1.2.0 - Bug fixes. Better handling with rounded objects. New RECALL feature.
• Build 1.2.1 - Hotfix for Mac/Linux users
• Build 1.3.0 - Add Ctrl functionality. Plus some other changes and fixes.
• Build 1.3.2 - Better support for materials.
• Build 1.5.0 - Multi-selection added.
• Build 1.5.1 - Blender 3.1 support.
• Build 1.5.3 - Minor changes in the algorithm. Better handling objects with no even topology.
• Build 1.5.4 - Bug fixes.
Choose a product version:
|Published||6 months ago|
|Software Version||2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message