- Highly detailed model.
- The Arabic Calligraphy Text on the exterior is what gives the museum its beauty & identity. The facade is a canvas for three quotes by the Ruler of Dubai reflecting his vision for Dubai’s future.
- The Calligraphy was designed by using a specific Arabic Font, resulting in an accurate, clean, and sharp text (NOT traced from images, NOT clipped or flipped).
- Ability to control the calligraphy depth by embossing or debossing (see the slides above).
- The model can be used in 3D Printing after applying the modifiers.
- Ready to 3D Print files also included in .stl and .obj format.
- The model requires at least 5 subdivision levels to work properly (2.6 Million polycount).
- For better results use 6 subdivision levels or more (10.5 Million polycount or more).
- Blender, 3DS Max, texture, material, & HDRI files are included.
- Rendered in EEVEE (Blender), Arnold (3DS Max).
- Approximate dimensions.
The Museum of the Future symbolizes both future progress and the regional design influence of Dubai with its use of modern materials, and Arabic poetry written by HH Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum which is represented in 3D on the facade surface. The quotations express his vision for the future of Dubai.
Occupying a prime urban location adjacent to the Emirates Towers, the Museum of the Future is conceived not as a repository for ancient artifacts, but as an incubator of new ideas, a catalyst for innovation, and a global destination for inventors and entrepreneurs.
|Published||2 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message