A tap model for your scenes
While it may not be a overly complex object it still has great detail. If you are creating a bathroom render, this is a great model to use.
The chrome material can enhance and expand your scene reflecting objects not present in your camera's perspective.
Inspiration - Coliseum Swivel Spout
- The model is created in Blender 2.7 and is Cycles ready.
- Just link or append the group "Coliseum_Swivel_Spout" in your scene and hit render.
- The model is 1:1 scale and units are set to metric.
- The materials are set for cycles , and can be easily switched from simple chrome to polished (with soft scratches). The scratches are created using procedural textures.
- Rigged handle for easier manipulation.
- The mesh is UV unwrapped and saved a texture map in *.png format
The HDRI Image used to render the images is not included, you candownload it from http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html