Realistic (copy) 3d model of Mixers IDEAL standard set 129.
Topology of geometry:
- forms and proportions of The 3D model most similar to the real object
- the geometry of the model was created very neatly
- there are no many-sided polygons
- detailed enough for close-up renders
The model was created and configured to work in the blender 2.8 - cycles.
The principle of the shader of the BSDF material is used.
Organization of scene:
- to all objects and materials names in scene are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
- all previews rendered 3ds max Vray
- the model is completely ready to use visualization in Blender 2.8-cycles
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles, Vray|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Low & High Resolution|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message