Create stunning, metallic, vehicles.
Create stunning vehicle and car renders with this metallic car paint material equipped with realistic falloff and colors based upon the physical properties of paint.
- A single node for simple and easy control.
- Color and falloff control.
- 5 layer glossy coating.
- Dynamic color adjustment.
BMW model by: Mike Pan Tank Model by: Moran Goldstein
Engine model by: Chris Kuhn Camera Model by: Mark T
Car Model by: Pierallard
- After download, extract the .zip to your preferred location.
- To insert a shader into your Scene, Choose "File --> Append"
- Navigate the the extracted .Blend File
- Navigate to the Material section of the .blend
- Select the node labeled "metallic - Car Paint"
- Press "Append from Library"
- You will now find the node group under the material section of your blend.
For further questions please contact me via email at [email protected]
No. This shader is 100% procedural, meaning no texture mapping is necessary
No way! All the settings are displayed on one small group node, making it easy for beginners, and flexible for professionals.
Purchase this item to leave a review!