This package contains detailed prefabs to use in Medieval or other Historic environments - focussed on household items such as knifes, plates, breads, fruits, pots, barrels and hides - with a touch of decay.
- 48 midpoly prefabs - based on 22 unique asset meshes
- Average polygon count: 3.300
- 4096x4096 Texture Maps: BaseColor, Metallic, Roughness and Normal
- This package was created for realtime purposes. Native light setup and composition were done in Unity3D, hence most imagery is extracted from Unity's editor. Similar setups can be achieved in Blender
- PBR materials from Substance Painter are correctly represented by Node Wrangler's Principle Texture Setup
- The character is included as part of the composition, but has no usable assets on him
- Models have their own texture/UV sets to optimize quality - feel free to bake collections to shared sets or atlasses
Blender 2.83 / Cycles
UVW Texture coordinates: UVW Unwrapped, Mixed
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Blender Internal, Cycles, Eevee|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Normal Mapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message