Hi, my name is Maxim Romanko, and I'm a jewelry designer living in Moscow Russia. I have over 30 years of experience designing jewelry and over that time, I have continued to study the optical properties of gemstones, metals and many other materials that make up fine jewelry. And, I have taken this collective knowledge and created this realistic jewlery materials collection which you can quickly apply to any objects in Blender.
This collection of procedural materials for jewelers is made for Kit OPS and Cycles rendering.
Also works with Simple Asset Manager.
Attention: Transparent materials will not work when rendering Eevee.
The collection contains more than 300 materials and consists of the following groups of materials: Metal, Precious Gems, Enamels and Drapery, background covers.
The full list of materials of the collection and documentation on the Opals nodes can be found here https://disk.yandex.ru/d/63ZCsYIfHL0Tpg
I am actively continuing to work on this collection of materials, it will be replenished and expanded, and the price will also grow. If you buy it now at the lowest price, you will get all the updates for free. I would be grateful if you leave your feedback about this collection and express your wishes.
Here I will publish new materials that are being prepared for addition to the collection. I will be grateful to you if you actively comment on this material and express your suggestions in order to make this collection the best.
What are our plans?
I will continue to add new materials to all sections. it is planned to add English and Austrian enamels to the "Enamels" section.
1) All the stones in the "Precious gems" section now have a variant with defects.
2) The "Wood" section has been added, it presents the materials of the wooden coating.
3) New materials have been added to the "Cloth" section: Silk, Veil, Satin, Brocade, Velvet.
4) The materials of Smoky Quartz have been moved to the "Semiprecious gems" section.
5) Added the material "Green Opal".
The collection consists of 304 materials
1) The Metal \ Gold section has been redesigned and supplemented.
2) A full palette of Limoges hot enamels has been created.
3) The materials of Opals are collected in 3 node groups (documentation on working with these groups has been added).
4) The following stone materials were created: Turquoise (2 materials), Jasper (4 materials), Smoky Quartz (3 materials), Thomsonite (2 materials), as well as Moonstone, Petrified wood and hairy Quartz.
The collection consists of 258 materials
1) Fixed default values for a number of materials.
2) For most materials, nodes are grouped and parameters for control are output.
3) Added 3 new materials ( 2 Opal Materials, 1 Rainbow Mother-of-pearl material )
1) Minor improvements to some materials + 1 new material.
1) 19 materials were added.
2) 2 materials are completely recycled.
3) Minor corrections and improvements.
There are 125 materials in the collection
1) Added a new section "Drapery, background covers".
2) The section "Enamels"has been completely redesigned and supplemented.
3) The "Precious Gems" section has been significantly updated.
There are 104 materials in the collection
Added a new section " Enamels".
There are 52 materials in the Collection
The beginning of the collection of 41 materials.