LTX (Concept art project files)
- Blender file (model (rigged), light and camera setups for 21 shots, ready to render).
- Photoshop post-process files (with fully non-destructive smart filters and adjustments layers for easy study).
- Marvelous Designer 9 files.
- PDF with notes about rendering and post-process.
Important notes (PLEASE READ BEFORE BUY):
- Project created and tested with stable 2.82a blender version.
- This project CAN NOT be rendered with Optix due to usage of bevel shader (which is not supported by Optix in current stable version (2.82a)). You’ll need to switch to CUDA or CPU rendering (Edit - Preferences - System - Cycles Render Device).
- EEVEE does not support bevel shader as well, so this project is not optimized to final rendering with EEVEE. You can still have pretty decent preview in the viewport even without bevel shader though.
- This is a concept art project. This is not “game-ready” model.
- Textures and images are packed into .blend file. You can unpack them (File - External Data - Unpack All into Files).
- This is not a tutorial. This is project files for personal study (you need to know your way around blender to do it).
- Final color correction done in Photoshop 2020, you’ll need it to open included PSD files.
- Marvelous Designer 9 required to open included MD files.
- Zip archive is divided into parts. You need to download all of them and unpack (you can use, for example, 7zip (www.7-zip.org).
- Please read included PDF for additional render and post-process notes.
I hope it will be useful for you! Have a great one!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
|Misc Data||Rigged, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message