3D Low Poly VR AR Model of a Lighthouse.
The model has 3 Levels of Details (LOD)
LOD_00 --> Vertices: 9718 Faces: 9417 Tris: 18882
LOD_01 --> Vertices: 3704 Faces: 4707 Tris: 7031
LOD_02 --> Vertices: 1853 Faces: 2350 Tris: 3411
With PBR materials, textures and non-overlapping UV layout map.
All textures are included in the package (plus textures 4K and OBJ file for Adobe Dimension).
Textures provided: base color, metallic, normal, roughness, AO.
Textures for Blender Cycles with normal map - Open GL.
UV Layout map and Textures resolution: 2048x2048px and 1024x1024px.
Unity and Unreal textures are exported with Substance Painter 2018 and included.
Files format included:
- the model is not animated
- the textures of Unity have the specular standard
Scale units meters in Blender in real world dimension and Unreal scale (file fbx).
Made and rendering in Blender v2.79 with Cycles.
1. Created high and low poly resolution with Blender
2. Low poly poligon: 9418 vertices: 9718
3. Unwrapped and created the UV map
4. Baking Normal map and AO map
5. Created PBR textures with Substance Painter 2018
6. Exported many file formats and 2k, 1k textures for Unity, Unreal and Adobe Dimension (4k)
7. The model has 3 Level Of Detail (LOD)
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!