Supports weight painting by displaying and editing weights in a table, setting weights by numerical, strengthen vertex selection , etc.
- Assign weight values for current brush settings. At runtime, normalize all
Set weight 1.0,0.9,0.75,0.5,0.25,0.1,0.0
- Assign a fixed number. At runtime, normalize all
- Vertex weights and assigned vertex groups can be displayed and edited in a table
- Highlight of specified numerical value (Match / More / Less)
- Option to display vertex index on mesh
Vertices can be selected smoothly while still in weight paint mode.
Loop selection and shortest path selection can be selected by clicking as in mesh editing mode.
- Select more (Ctrl + Numpad + “+”)
- Select less (Ctrl + Numpad + “-”)
- Select multi Loop
- Select edge loop (Alt + Left DoubleClick)
- Select Link (L)